What is a cookie
Cookies (also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies) are small, often encrypted, files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer (if you agree). Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are loaded when you access our Site. Our Site sends information to your browser which creates the text file (i.e., the cookie).
We use the following cookies:
- Necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Site and to use online forms.
- Analytics cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example, by ensuring that you are finding what you are looking for easily.
- Marketing cookies. These include cookies used to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track usage of our Site for similar marketing purposes. We will use this information to make our Site more relevant to your interests.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics [https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies]
- Cookie Information [https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/hubspot-cookie-security-and-privacy]
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Full Tag (Cookie) Name||Lifespan e.g. session, persistent||Full Description (i.e. what it does)||What we use it for|
|_cf_bm||Half an hour||This cookie is set by HubSpot’s CDN provider, CloudFlare, and is a necessary cookie for bot protection. It expires in 30 minutes||Necessary|
|CookieConsent||1 year||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||Necessary|
|embed/v3/counters.gif||Expires when browsing sessions ends||Used to implement forms on the website||Necessary|
|_ga||2 years||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website||Analytics|
|_ga_#||2 years||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit||Analytics|
|__ptq.gif||Expires when browsing session ends||Sends data to the marketing platform Hubspot about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels||Marketing|